- This is a pre-order product with 75% discount for the first buyers
- After purchasing we will deliver the final spreadsheet within 24 hours
- We’ll only charge you once its ready
- One-time charge (no monthly fees)
- Compatible with all excel versions
Initial worksheet area for you to put the main information of the project such as date of creation of the project plan, customer, project objective, responsible manager and other details
Scope management is one of the most important points of any project. It defines the limits of the teams' performance and the coverage of their activities. Therefore, it must be established with all professionals responsible for the project.
Deadlines assist in setting schedules and planning for all teams. So it is important that they are listed in advance, preventing delays from occurring or work overload.
Cost management is a critical point for any project. If done well, it avoids waste, makes teams more effective and improves the use of available resources.
Print-Ready Project Plan
The spreadsheet automatically gathers all the information entered in the previous tabs and prepares a project plan ready for printing