Vendor - How to Add Your Spreadsheet to LUZ Marketplace
Registering your spreadsheet is easy, just follow these steps:
Registering as a Vendor
- Click on the button sign-up now
- You’ll be redirected to our marketplace software MARKETCUBE.IO
- Fill your name, email and choose a password
- In a few minutes you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail
- Click on the email link to validate your account
- Login into marketcube with the e-mail and password provided
Step 1: Update your profile
- Finish your user profile by adding your
- Address information
- Business information (if you have one)
- Brand Information (we strongly advise you to have a log or provide your own picture as this will be part of your storefront / profile that customer can checkout in luz templates website).
Step 2: Set up your payment service provider (optional)
- It says its optional, but its not.
- If you already have a stripe account, log in in the upper right hand side link that says “Already have a Stripe account? Sign in”
- You’ll be redirected to a Stripe page
- Enter your login and password
- After you have succesfully connected your account, click on the dashboard link or Maketcube logo to return to dashboard
- You can do the same process for Paypal if it’s your preference of choice
Product Registration Rules
Before adding your product, make sure you read through the following rules:
- Product image - we will standardize all product images to be screenshots. So no more stock images, name/title, discount percentages or excel logo will be allowed.
- Product Name - words like "save time", "order", "buy", "try", etc. won't be allowed. Only the product name with its main purpose e.g. "Wedding Shop Financial Projection" added to "Excel Template".
- External links - links to external websites or stores won't be allowed.
- Tags - we will define the tags in order to better organize the website navigation, filters and SEO.
Step 3: Add product(s)
- Click on add products
- You can choose different ways to add your products
- Most lilkely you will start this by using the form option
- Add title (view title guidelines)
- Add Description (view description guidelines)
- Add Images (view images guidelines)
- Add Pricing (view pricing guidelines)
- There’s no need to fill inventory since this is a digital product
- No need to fill shipping as well
- We don’t advise using variants as it lowers your chance for SEO ranking. For example, if you have a pricing spreadsheet that has a retail and a service version, add them as separate products for better chances of sales with organic traffic.
- Click Submit
- After succesfully submiting the product you must send the spreadsheet file through email email@example.com as the marketcube app doesn’t support file submission at this time
We will review your product and approve it (or disapprove with a feedback about the adjustmens necessary
Step 4: Additional Setting
No other setting needs to be adjusted at this time.